you're so sweet about my Sethie's cake! it came off FamilyFun.com and was pretty easy! :) btw, your little Abby-girl has chunked right up! yea! praying for you while your honey is gone...
Hi Tammie, I'm Shea, Laura's friend. I'm the one listed before you on her friend's blog list. heehee I was the one over her house today when you called... twice I think. LOL Just wanted to say "HI"
I am the wife to a very strong and loving soldier, and the mother to 6 beautiful children. In my free time (HA!) I work as a RN in the emergency room of a local hospital.
2 comments:
you're so sweet about my Sethie's cake! it came off FamilyFun.com and was pretty easy! :)
btw, your little Abby-girl has chunked right up! yea!
praying for you while your honey is gone...
Hi Tammie,
I'm Shea, Laura's friend. I'm the one listed before you on her friend's blog list. heehee I was the one over her house today when you called... twice I think. LOL
Just wanted to say "HI"
Post a Comment