thanks for your comment about moving...I didn't even take into account the kiddos in the "physically/emotionally exhausting" part! You're so right, it's gonna be great and growth-inducing! :) Love the picture of your Abby so interested in the Legos!
Tammie the kids look GREAT abby looks very interested in everything...I wish i was there to interact with her. This is always afun time when the kids are this old...thanks for posting the pic too I share with the guys here all the time. Tell the kids I am proud of them.
I am the wife to a very strong and loving soldier, and the mother to 6 beautiful children. In my free time (HA!) I work as a RN in the emergency room of a local hospital.
2 comments:
thanks for your comment about moving...I didn't even take into account the kiddos in the "physically/emotionally exhausting" part! You're so right, it's gonna be great and growth-inducing! :)
Love the picture of your Abby so interested in the Legos!
Tammie the kids look GREAT abby looks very interested in everything...I wish i was there to interact with her. This is always afun time when the kids are this old...thanks for posting the pic too I share with the guys here all the time. Tell the kids I am proud of them.
Love JJ
Post a Comment