
Abby wasn't so impressed by our field trip, her favorite part of the day was receiving her new BUMBO seat that I ordered on EBAY. She is the centerpeice for our table, isnt that cute!!!!
JJ's favorite part was the exotic butterflies in the "rain forest" part of the pavillion.


Jaydons favorite part of the day was ROSIE.
Josh had a great time running around with his hands in the air trying to get a butterfly to land on him.


Bailey was a little nervous about this big hairy spider they called Rosie. Eventually, she did hold her, and she liked her so much she stood in the long line twice to hold her again and again.
Hannah was not a bit afraid, she was the first of any of us to hold Rosie.


Today JJ took the day and we took a field trip to the Butterfly Pavillion near Denver. What a fun day! We all got to hold a terantula named ROSIE, and we fell in love with her! What a sweet little spider. It was quite a fun day. Even JJ had a great time.
2 comments:
Hello Littles- I thought I would comment because it is nice to know that people are checking out your site and enjoying your pictures!Hey Tammie, I love Abi's blankie!! Love you guys~ The Mig Fam
Hey...My name is Patti and I am Steve Milton's wife. He is overseas and having me check his email due to 100's of resume's going out. Anyway, I had to check your blog so I could see who he is always talking about and I have to say. You have a beautiful family! I look forward to maybe meeting all of you someday. Congrats on your the promotion. Keep us in your prayers as Steve looks for a job and I finish school
Post a Comment